Friday, November 03, 2006

TRES

Three things

Three things that scare me
1. Sometimes I scare me lol
2. FAILURE...ooo thats a biggie
3.Bringing Dishonor to Christ

Three people who make me laugh
1. Ryan-(B-ronk)
2. Laura...haha gots to love the randomness
3. My family-we are pretty much out of control

Three things that I love
1. GOD
2. Family and Friends
3. India

Three things that I hate
1. Critical/ Negative People..ok ok i dont hate them but it is agrivating
2.Getting out of bed when it is cold
3.Being too busy

Three things I dont understand
1. Boys ...I dont even try anymore lol
2.Why people know God and Turn their back on Him
3.Suicide

Three things I love in a Girl/Boy
1. Personality/ Sense of Humor
2. Smile
3.Sense of Style

Three ways to best describe my personality
1. Random
2. Easy going
3. Spaztic

Three things I cant do
1. Snowboard ...Im going to learn this season ...YAY!
2.Play music...I only wish I would be such a rockstar
3.Cook...lol I have no marketable skills

Three favorite movies
1.Wedding Crashers
2.Pirates of the Carribean
3.Pretty Woman or Beaches its a tie

Three goals for your future
1.Go to India again...maybe even live there..Who knows what God has instore
2.Be a sales rep for a high end clothing line
3. Adopt a baby from China and India

Three of your dumbest moments
1.Well I have one at least once every hour...im natually a blonde what can I say
2.more like an obnxious moment....THE BIG BLOWUP...never live that down
3.Drunk Dialing....glad those days are over

Three people im tagging:
1.Jeanna
2.Sarah B
3.Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might be blonde, but I'll take you anyway! Love and miss you so much!!!