Sunday, October 23, 2005

Relationships.....(Sigh)

Relationships.......What else is there to say. LoL They can be the best thing and the worst. I have had a total of three. When it was good it was great ..when it was bad it made me want to shoot myself ( I wouldnt really do that tho). But through everything I learned something. I learned what I liked ...what I definately didnt like. Someone brought up the fact tonight that dating was like experimenting. In a werid sort of way I guess you could call it that. I think Laura said it best when she talked about the experimenting just becoming "having fun". I think thats sort of true. I have had three realtionships and after the third I now know exactly what I want. I dont see the need to do ne more experimenting. Some people it takes longer or shorter everyones different. The other thing we talked about it is the fact that it is biblically stated that men and women will never come to a complete understanding of each other. I totally agree! lol I will never come to a complete understanding of men...and I know Im complicated sometimes I dont even understand what in the world Im doing lol. But think thats how it is with relationships in general. There are times when I dont understand my best friend. Take Jeanna for example... I cant grasp her deep love for children ..God didnt wire me up that way. God wired us each so different. Thats why relationships can be so exciting ..you get know how that other person works and their thoughts. I think in any kind of reltionship you have to keep getting to know a person. You will never stop learning things about them. Cause people go through changes. Just as it is with God I am still learning about God and I will till I die. Ok well i guess thats all I have for right now! ........God is good!

0 comments: