Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hell on earth ?

This week could possibly be one of the most challenging weeks I have been through...possibly? It is a combination of things that brought me to my state of mind I am in today. I work fifty six hours this week...Yep I said it 56. I know some of you say Linds thats nothing. I also have finals. One of my finals determines whether or not I take all my next semester classes. Only one person may understand my next rant...but while I am throwing my self this pitty party I might as well include it......There is a game...Im not very good at this game. I have lost it several times. Im competitive so I hate to lose. Ne ways it is just a combination of things that are going on. I could possibly have a nervous breakdown. Therefore if you read this please pray for me if you get the chance...it would be very much apperciated. Thanks

5 comments:

Sarah B said...

Girlie girl it sounds like we need to get together and eat a ton of ice cream and watch some chick flicks (when you arent working or taking your finals) I will keep you in my prayers. I think you are such an amazing strong woman. I know I hardly know you and I don't know everything you are going through but you carry yourself well...Gos is with you though everything even when He seems like he is a million miles away just stop and listen..Shut everything off close your eyes and cry if you need to...I know I have certainly done my share of crying over the past month or so and I hate crying, but it helps...and it lets God in even closer...You'll be OK hun...I know it may not seem like that and there is nothing anyone can say to make it better but just know God has a great plan for you and it'll show through eventually and all this will make sense.

I love yas hun

SarahB

Jeanna said...

I love you!

Jeanna said...

I love you!

Jeanna said...

I love you!

Laura said...

Prayers...sent your way...love ya!