Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hi my name is Lindsey and Im a Workaholic

Ok so my friend Saulo and I goof around at work all the time. He jokes with me and I joke with him. Lots of fun. Well this Sunday we got on the subject of dating. One of my high school girls has been through some rough stuff with her BF of two years. So the three of us were chatting about it and some of our past relationships. We got on the subject of my past relationships and Saulo says in a joking matter well maybe if you didnt live at the Buckle you could maintain a realtionship. He was just like Linds you work and go to school and you dont do hardly ne thing else...he was like guys think you are losing interest if you dont make a little time for them. (Whether I belive that statement or not Im not sure) So this comment just made me think.....Am I really shutting people out of my life because I too busy? I havent come to a conclusion but it seems that lately I cant go to church or hang out with friends becuase im working or doing homework. Maybe thats a problem...maybe its not?

1 comments:

Laura said...

Well, I still love you no matter what! I know how busy it can be working and going to school, just know that we all still love you so much, and love when we get to see you! Love you!