Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am a little wired right now Im not going to lie..So what I write could be completely random! I got out of work last night at exactly 2 am! Then I went home to study unitl like 3:30 or so...then back up at 7:30 to study and get ready for school. As I was driving I decided it would be a fabulous time to get a Starbucks (peppermint mocha rawks!)...and needless to say now I am bouncing off the walls. Ne ways I thought I would give you all a few highlights from my long, crazy, and random night.

  • I arrive at work it was completely dead...so I wandered about the store aimlessly looking for a project
  • Bobby arrives and gives me and Dani his list of chuck norris facts.....like "Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris" and "When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris." http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty (I suggest you go they are kinda funny)
  • Me and Jamie go around the entire store putting scan bars on everything to prepare for inventory (seriously took like 5 hrs to do!!!)
  • Stephen and Sarah visit me ...Stephen model clothes...Secretly I think he really digs Buckle clothes and just doesnt know it yet!
  • Then I finish stickering
  • Count down drawers and drink way took much caffiene for my own good
  • As inventory is starting Bobby's mom brought us all freshly made chocolate chips cookie which were very yummy.
  • Adam Demeter Arrives ....Him + Bobby= craziness
  • By 12 am we were all so hopped on sugar and caffieene that we were quoting random movie lines(Jamie does the best Wedding Crasher imatation makes me giggle eveytime!) and listening to Bobby and Adam make fun of each other
  • I think my favorite line of the night was when Bobby shouts "Hey Demeter are you spending the night at my house my Mom wants to know!?" and there was just dead silence until everyone just started busting out laughing

Ok Im done ...I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

You musta been hyped up on caffeine when you typed that as well - I could feel the rush through the computer!

Stephen Hinkel said...

Chuck Norris is awesome ... Clothes from your store are, well, interesting!

Jen said...

hey-
ok.. so I haven't gotten to read your Blog in FOREVER... but now I seem to be caught up.
*sweet*

random note-- I think I know this Adam Demeter you refer too... we used to say when we were still in high school that he looked like "aladin" ha. same person?! or am I off my rocker?