Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ok so I am doing soooo much better! I am actually really happy and excited. Whoopee! Friday night I got to hang out with my girls ..We had a blast watching "Wedding Crashers" (if u havent seen it I suggest you do). Then Sunday I had Starbucks with my friend Steph ( And Steph if you are reading this Im soo excited we are friends you are one amazing girl!), then I went to Amber's baby shower with Jeanna andTara(ok the baby shower totally afirmed my desire not to have children..although it was fun to pick out little clothes!), then I went to neveah and we talked about the 20 most annoying things about Christians. After neveah was over I stayed pretty late talking to Stephen and Todd just about life and all kinds of random things! Then Yesterday I took a couple first steps back in the RIGHT direction. I listened to the sermon from Sunday on my way to school, then when I got home I read the first like 6 Chapters of Gensis and then I spent sometime just talking to God! Ne ways Im really excited I can feel God moving and changing my heart already!Alright well I have to go study before I head to work (inventory yay!). Have a great day.
XOXO
Moi

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

woohoo! i am glad you are doing better....i am doing so much better too...maybe if you arent working sunday we can get together for dinner before nevaeH or something...i emailed judy about ATF as well...i will let you know what she says that would be a blast!

Jeanna said...

I'm so proud of you - taking steps in the right direction is often hard to start but well worth it! You go girl!